Rhonda Rhea (pronounced RAY) is a pastor’s wife and mother of five. She is a radio personality living in the St. Louis area. In addition to regular radio features, Rhonda also appears on radio and TV programs throughout the country, as well as enjoying many appearances on Focus on the Family’s “Weekend Magazine” radio program.
Rhonda is a humor columnist for publications in the US and Canada. She has written hundreds of columns and articles for great publications such as Today’s Christian Woman, Christian Parenting Today, Marriage Partnership, SBC LIFE, HomeLife, ParentLife and dozens more. She is the author of eight books:
- How Many Lightbulbs Does It Take to Change a Person?—Bright Ideas for Delightful Transformation
- Whatsoever Things Are Lovely—Must-Have Accessories for God’s Perfect Peace
- The Purse-uit of Holiness—Learning to Imitate the Master Designer
- High Heels in High Places—Walking Worthy in Way Cute Shoes
- I’m Dreaming of Some White Chocolate—Christmas Reflections with a Little Holly and a Lot of Jolly
- Who Put the Cat in the Fridge?—Serving Up Hope and Hilarity Family Style
- Turkey Soup for the Soul—Tastes Just Like Chicken
- Amusing Grace—Hilarity and Hope in the Everyday Calamity of Motherhood
Rhonda has a bachelor’s degree in Biblical Counseling and in addition to speaking at special events, teaches at various writers’ conferences across the country. She is affiliated with many great organizations, including Christian Humor Writers, and is the Conference Chairperson for the Advanced Writers and Speakers Association and a board member of Right to the Heart ministries.